- is located at the boundary of a picturesque region, called the GermanLuxembourgish "Nature Park South Eifel", an excellent starting point for excursions.
- It is situated directly next to Echternach (Luxembourg), world wide known because of the dancing procession on Whit-Tuesday.
- Even without a car, you can reach the city of Echternach in a few minutes and watch the hustle and the bustle on one of many nice terraces.
- The cities Luxembourg and Trier (the oldest city of Germany; one of the most important towns in the Roman Empire, with a lot of roman remains and middle age artefacts) can be reached in half an hour by car.
- Echternacherbrück lies in the middle of a fantastic landscape, where you still can find a lot of medieval castles and Gothic churches, very near to the Müllerthal also called “LittleSwitzerland”.
- A region where you still can smell nature, and where you can take a hiking tour through the woods (at the German or Luxembourgian side), and then will be amazed by the rock formations and the clefts you can see there. Also with a (mountain)bike there are a lot of possibilities to discover the surrounding area.
- There are a lot of sights worth seeing, for young and older people, so you do not have to die of boredom.
- To put it briefly: a paradise for nature- and culture lovers. A place, to relax.
- Wifi reception all over the campsite.
We would be very pleased, if you decide to visit us.